Location: Gothenburg or Remote
Position Type: Full-time
Keeros is a rapidly growing fintech company that specialize in factoring, loan processing, and leasing services. We are seeking a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team and help us create innovative and user-friendly digital products.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the user experience and user interface for our web and mobile applications. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to understand the needs of our users and create intuitive and visually appealing designs that meet their needs. You will also be responsible for conducting user research, testing, and gathering feedback to continuously improve our products.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong portfolio of UX/UI design work, excellent communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment. You should also have experience in the fintech industry and be familiar with user-centered design principles and methodologies.
If you are a creative, detail-oriented, and passionate UX/UI Designer who is excited to join a dynamic and innovative company, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Design and implement the user experience and user interface for web and mobile applications
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to understand user needs and design intuitive and visually appealing solutions
- Conduct user research, testing, and gather feedback to continuously improve our products
- Keep up-to-date with design trends and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, HCI, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- Strong portfolio of UX/UI design work
- Familiarity with user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Experience in the fintech industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include a brief summary of your relevant experience and why you are interested in this specific role at Keeros.
We look forward to hearing from you!